• MBBS. (First class with Distinction). GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
• FRCOG – Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London, UK
• DM (Doctorate of Medicine) – University of Nottingham, UK
• Dual certification in General Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Feto-maternal Medicine (RCOG, UK)
• CCST – Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training
• Awarded the Tommy’s grant for pioneering research in the field of Fetal Functional MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
• Fetal functional MRI is a novel method of demonstration of fetal brain activity in the prenatal / antenatal period
• Numerous presentations, papers and publications on the topic
• Awarded the Doctorate of Medicine (DM) for this research in 2004 by the University of Nottingham, UK.
Experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology:
• Graduation Seth GS Medical College and the KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
• Post-graduation in Obstetrics / Gynaecology : The Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
• Soon after completion of her MD, she was selected for higher training by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London.
• Within a year of going to the UK, she became a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London (MRCOG).
• Completed five years of general obstetrics and gynaecology training on the UK in prestigious teaching hospitals like the Queen’s Medical centre, Nottingham, UK
• Worked in busy hospitals in the UK including Nottingham City Hospital and Derby City General Hospital.
Experience in High Risk Pregnancy or Feto-Maternal Medicine:
• Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound Diploma from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists and the Royal College of Radiologists, UK
• High Risk Pregnancy (Perinatology) experience at the Queen’s Medical Centre, University Hospital of Nottingham.
• RCOG accredited specialist in Feto-Maternal Medicine, trained under the guidance of Professor David James, Nottingham.
• Appointed as a Consultant in Feto-maternal Medicine and Obstetrics at the Queen’s Medical Centre, University Hospital of Nottingham in 2001.
• Appointed the Director of the Fetal Medicine Unit (Pregnancy Assessment Centre) at Queen’s Medical Centre, University Hospital of Nottingham in 2002.
• Awarded the FRCOG degree (Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London) in 2007 for Advancement of the Science and Art of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Worked and trained with eminent Professors and leaders in the field of High Risk Pregnancy, Perinatology and Fetal Medicine.
• Keen on promoting Pre-pregnancy Maternal Health, First Trimester Antenatal Screening and Early Diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies
• Returned to Mumbai (after 14 years in the UK) as an Obstetrician and Specialist in Feto-maternal Medicine.
• Currently a Consultant at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Andheri, Mumbai.
• Aims to practice as a Specialist in Feto-maternal medicine with active participation in teaching and training of Obstetric Ultrasound and Fetal Medicine.